The Top Benefits Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Supplements have become more and more popular over the last decade, due in large part to the fact that modern medical science is consistently finding proof that certain ones can provide very real health benefits to our bodies and minds. One of the most beneficial supplements that you can add to your life is omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega 3s are a type of fats, and the body needs them in order to balance proper metabolic function. However, studies have also found several additional surprising benefits that they can provide. Here are some of the main ones.
- Arthritis – Omega 3 fatty acids have been shown to help reduce inflammation within the body. This is particularly good for those with arthritis, and Omega 3s can reduce swelling in the joints and also improve the overall effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs being used to treat arthritis.
- Asthma – Those same anti-inflammatory properties can help with asthma as well. By reducing the swelling within the airways of the body, improving the passage of air and thus reducing asthma symptoms. However, more studies are needed to prove the overall effectiveness of omega 3s for this.
- ADHD – ADHD is a common problem in children and even adults. But some studies have found that increasing levels of Omega 3s could help to reduce the symptoms of ADHD significantly.
- Heart Health – The healthy fats of Omega 3s have been shown to help prevent various cardiovascular diseases and improve circulation as well. Using these supplements could reduce the risk of heart attacks and other similar heart related problems.
- Depression – It’s even believed that the use of Omega 3s could help with various mental conditions. In particular, depression has been shown to be reduced by as much as 40 percent in some instances due solely to the use of fish oils high in Omega 3s.
And these are just a few examples of the numerous benefits that may be experienced as a result of the use of omega 3 fatty acids. In fact, omega 3 supplements are one of the only supplements that almost everyone agrees people should be taking. From vegans to paleo eaters to low-carb diet followers, omega 3s fit into any plan. However, it’s important to use the best possible type of supplements in order to enjoy the best results.
While it’s possible to get some level of omega 3s by eating fish, you’d have to eat nearly a pound every day in order to get the proper amount. And plant based omega 3 supplements do work, but require larger doses of the supplement in order to be effective. Instead, using fish oil capsules like SuperKrill Omegas is the better choice. These provide the highest dosage of the omega 3s you need and do so without having to take large doses of the pills.
If you’re looking to boost your health and wellness, fish oil capsules are the right way to go for anyone. They can help many aspects of your health, and are worth adding to any daily nutritional plan.
- Franklin VanOs